1. IntroductionThese Terms and Conditions of Use (“this Agreement”) govern the User’s use of the digital Wallet provided by GXT PLATFORM INC, a company incorporated in and according to the laws of the British Virgin Islands, and the GXTT cryptocurrency connected with such use.
2. DefinitionThe following terms bear the respective meanings ascribed to them below within this clause. “GXTT” refers to the cryptocurrency issued by the Company in connection with the User’s use of the digital Wallet provided by the same. “The Wallet” refers to the digital wallet used to store purchased GXTT. “The Services” refers to both GXTT and the Wallet as a collective. “The User” refers to the user of the Services who is privy to this Agreement. “The Company” refers to GXT PLATFORM INC, a company incorporated in and according to the laws of the British Virgin Islands, and the provider of the Services.
4. Amendments to this Agreement
5. Implied TermsAll other terms other than those expressed in this Agreement are to be regulated and construed according to the laws and regulations of the British Virgin Islands.
6. User Agreement
7. Provision of the Services
8. Suspension of the Wallet
9. Features of the Wallet
10. Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations
11. Suspension and Termination of Agreement
12. Protection of Personal Information and Data
13. User’s Duties
14. Account Security
15. Change to the Services
16. Provision and Disruption to the Services
17. Service FeesThere will be a service fee charged according to policies set by the Company.
18. Responsibility of the CompanyThe Company endeavours to its reasonable best to comply with this Agreement and applicable laws, and to ensure stability of the Services. The Company is liable for any loss to the User resulting from the Company’s breach of this Agreement to the extent that such liability is reasonable and within its capacity.
19. JurisdictionThe User must comply with all laws applicable to it in its domicile, based on this Agreement. The Company will not be responsible for any dispute based on the laws of the User’s domicile. Disputes relating to the Services, or arising between the User and the Company are to be submitted to the jurisdiction of a forum of the Company’s election.